Our hands and hearts miss working with you.
We hope to reopen this fall, as pandemic conditions allow. Want to know whether we’re open? We’ll post updates on this website and on our Facebook page. Or you can call and ask us, or use our contact form to tell us you want to be notified when we have a reopening date.
We love this work. Doing it with integrity means prioritizing our clients’ health and safety and our own. It means being cautious instead of convenient or acting on what we wish were true.
We want all clients, including those at higher risk, to relax and enjoy being here knowing we’ve protected you as much as we can. One of our practitioners is at high risk for COVID-19. We take this very seriously and are re-forming our practice to reduce the possibility of virus transmission to high-risk individuals.
Please read on to learn how our practice is changing. And our virtual sessions in evidence-based therapeutic yoga and breathwork will continue.
With warm best wishes,
Sheryl & Chris
Massage Vermont welcomes clients who . . .
- Agree to all of the following; we cannot make exceptions.
- Have an appointment and complete our digital form.
- Verify identity with legal ID and proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Keep the nose and mouth covered with a transmission-preventive mask that fits securely to avoid air leakage.
💚We’ve adapted our practice.💚
✔️After we confirm your appointment:
- You’ll receive a link to our private digital intake form, which includes an attestation of having been vaccinated, to be completed online before arriving.
- Instead of a waiting area, your practitioner will meet you at the door and let you in at the appointment time.
- You’ll cancel your appointment without penalty if you . . .
have symptoms of any illness; there’s no penalty for last-minute notice.
test positive for COVID-19, with or without symptoms; there’s no penalty for last-minute notice.
are exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19, with or without symptoms or suspect you’ve had such an exposure.
- After your visit: Please continue to monitor your health status for 14 days following your appointment. Should you test positive for COVID-19, or receive notice that you’ve been exposed to COVID-19, please contact us immediately so that we can close the practice, get tested, and inform clients and others in our circle that they too may have been exposed.
✔️When you arrive for each visit, we will ask you screening questions and to see your vaccination card.
✅Your practitioner . . .
- is fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- will wear a virus-transmission-preventive mask over their nose and mouth in the office at all times.
- assures you that if either practitioner has symptoms of any illness, tests positive for COVID-19, or has been exposed to someone with COVID-19, we will close the practice until we are certain it is safe to reopen.
✅Our treatment rooms . . .
- have constantly running HEPA air filters rated for twice the size of the spaces they’re in.
- have fountains that circulate filtered water, increasing indoor humidity. Data suggest that relative humidity between 40% and 60% causes virus particles to decay faster, reduces the number of viral particles that reach deeply into the lungs, and improves immune response.
- are, along with the rest of the office, part of the whole-building fresh-air system continuously running heat recovery ventilation (HRV), further increasing air circulation.
- will have one hour reserved between clients for thorough sanitization and air filtration.
Gift certificates: Please contact us to discuss purchasing gift certificates for continuing clients.
As pandemic conditions shift, our operating conditions will respond. For example, if community spread spikes, we might cancel all appointments until conditions improve.
Thank you. We look forward to welcoming you back.